Schuyler Human Services Committee
TYPE OF COMMITTEE: Advisory
1. Assist in needs assessment, utilizing the results of surveys and all other pertinent data made available to the committee.
2. Assist in the coordination of human services planning and priority setting.
3. Review and comment on human services proposals affecting the County.
4. Act as human services resource and advisor to Southern Tier Central Regional Planning and Development Board through the Human Resources Coordinator and the Regional Human Services Committee.
5. Act as a human services information clearinghouse. Participate in the gathering and dissemination of information among county government, agencies, and the public to assist in meeting human services needs.
COMMITTEE MEMBERS: Nicole Behuria; Brian Bockelkamp; Sue Brill; Kim Brucie; Richard Evans; Jeannette Frank; Jo Ann Fratarcangelo; Kathy Gehl; Michele Gimbar; Barbara halpin; Reverend Michael Hartney; Terry Higgins; Marcia Kaspryzyk; Shelia LaFever; Andrew Lawton; Debbie macDonald; Paul Marx; Nikole Piper; Daniel Porter; laura Rossman; Jason Santobianco; Mel Schroeder; Maryann Tombasco; Tamre Waite
Chair: Michele Gimbar
TOTAL MEMBERSHIP: 25 - 30 representatives (varies)
MEETING DATE: Second Wednesday of each month
MEETING TIME: 3:00 pm
MEETING PLACE: Human Services Complex, Montour Falls